I found this recipe from
and it looked so good! And it is fast and easy. As a mom with three kids--I am all about easy and quick, and YUMMY too! So try this yummy Pumpkin Dump Cake, it's perfect for fall! Let me know how you like it!
Pumpkin Dump Cake
Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes
- 1 can (29 oz.) pure pumpkin
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ¾ cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, salt and cinnamon until well mixed. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top of the batter. Sprinkle with pecans. Pour the melted butter over the top. Bake for 50 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.